Have you been faced with a big decision to repair or replace your current heating and/or cooling system? This can be a very hard decision because sometimes furnaces, air conditioners, and/or heat pumps can have a domino effect. One little thing goes out but there was a bigger reason why. That’s why it’s so important to have a fully trained technician come to your home and diagnose your system properly. The technician will use all the tools necessary to properly address the root of the problem. Once the root issue is found the technician can then give you a full break down of why the repair is needed, why it broke, and the likelihood of it happening again.
Fully Trained Technicians
Benefits of Investing
When you invest in a new furnace, air conditioner, and/or heat pump there can be lots of benefits. One benefit would be the warranties start over. When you have a new furnace, air conditioner, and/or heat pump installed in your home the manufacturers give you a 10 year parts warranty (the good manufactures do!- beware of the manufacturers that only offer 5 year parts)
Amana Premier Heating and Cooling Equipment
How to decide?
- Current age of my equipment?
- Current condition of my equipment?
- Current warranty left on my equipment?
- How long are you going to be in the home?
- If I fix my current system will it have a domino effect and something else will fail because of the age and condition of my current system?
- Will a new system help the value of my home or entice people to want your home if you were to sell it?
- Will a new system pay for itself just in efficiency and utility savings?
- Is there a current rebate that will help cover some of the cost of upgrading my current system?
Are you ready to invest?
We are always here to help! Give us a call (360) 923-4229 or send a note.